Re: Writing Platform

Subject: Re: Writing Platform
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 10:07:15 -0500

I don't know how long you have been reviewing this list, or the type of
documentation you need to produce, but a large majority of us are happily
using FrameMaker (cross-platform compatibility - Mac, Windows, Unix) for
everything from newsletters and brochures to multi-file documents (books).
Laurie

Fellow writers,