Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 20 Jan 1995 to 21 Jan 1995

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 20 Jan 1995 to 21 Jan 1995
From: "Dana B. Mackonis, I are a writer, DTN 381-1283" <maconis -at- SUPER -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 22:47:19 EST

RE: Video Sales

Although I am a bit behind in my mail, I did want to respond to this. I think
offers related to technical writing and improvement of these skills should be
allowed on the net. Although I might not purchase this particular video myself,
I am always interested in seeing what is "out there".

I also think it is an excellent medium to network organizations devoted to
the technical writer.

My pet peeve on these lists are "replies that include" extremely long notes.
It would be nice to see a condensation of the note, or a RE: something or
other subject at the beginning. I receive this list in a digest format and
long sigs and included files are not at the top of my list!

dana