Re: laser vs inkjet printers

Subject: Re: laser vs inkjet printers
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 11:32:34 MST

I would love to hear anyone's comments/opinions about the
pros and cons of the printers they use at home.

I use an HP LaserJet III at home. It's a solid, reliable
workhorse. For duplex printing, I send my files through
ClickBook (actually, I use Make-A-Booklet which is an exclusive
Paper Direct version of the ClickBook software). It's an
absolutely wonderful utility.

A color laser is on my wish list.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=