STC Info, please

Subject: STC Info, please
From: John McDermott <jjm -at- JKINTL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 15:31:54 PST

I live in the mountains of New Mexico (east of Taos, if you know the area).
I don't know of any other tech writers here in Eagle Nest. This list is for
me, therefore, a good place to discuss technical writing topics. I never
saw a need to join the STC before, but since it has been mentioned here
frequently recently I have a few questions:
1) Is it a good idea to join? Why or why not?
2) How much does it cost and how do I do it?
3) What else should I know?
Name: John McDermott
E-mail: jjm -at- jkintl -dot- com (John McDermott)
Voice: +1 505/377-6293 FAX: +1 505/377-6313