Re: equipment standard?

Subject: Re: equipment standard?
From: QMS Account <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 1995 10:56:36 +0800

Susan W. Gallagher says:

. . . . I don't know about the rest of you... but I open up Adobe, Corel,
Paintbrush, Word6, and Frame and my machine is on its knees!!!

Wow, I cannot understand why anyone would want to be running all
this software at the same time. Does anyone else do this?
Maybe I'm missing something here.

Bob Morrisette
robert -dot- morrisette -at- EBay -dot- Sun -dot- COM