learning on-line help

Subject: learning on-line help
From: Julie Brodeur <jule -at- LAZLO -dot- STEAM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 06:29:45 GMT

I would like to learn how to write on-line help, but it's clear there are
two things I need but am not sure how to get: 1. some program that lets
people create on-line help systems, 2. some book(s) that teach me how
to design good on-line documentation. Any suggestions? BTW, I'm looking
at Windows help systems because I'm running windows at home. I'm also
running BSDI on a PC, if that helps open up the range of programs I might
look at...

Julie Brodeur|*|jule -at- steam -dot- com|*|julie -at- torque -dot- com|*|Marketing Geek
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."
-Jack London