Levenger catalog

Subject: Levenger catalog
From: "Dana B. Mackonis, I are a writer, DTN 381-1283" <maconis -at- SUPER -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 13:27:54 EST

Original Comment:
>> I get a catalog called Levenger: Tools for serious readers.
>>
>> It's full of wonderful gifts for readers, writers, and editors.
>> (everything for your basic literary persona :-)
>>
>> call 1 800 544 0880 and ask them for a catalog. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Response:
>I'm sure your recommendation is not as high as their prices.

My 2 cents:
I also think this is a neat catalog. I have orderd quite a few items from
them, both for myself and as gifts and have been extremely pleased with
the quality, service, and merchandise. Yes it is a bit high price, but most
items can't be found in stores.

My favorite is their cherry lap desk and their reading pillows. I also
will second the vote on Levenger's!

dana