Currents Presentation

Subject: Currents Presentation
From: Daniel Fierro <dfierro -at- ST6000 -dot- SCT -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 17:00:59 -0500

Hi.

My name is Dan Fierro.

I will be presenting at the Atlanta STC Currents in Feb.

My presentation will be on International Communication.

I am chunking my presentation into three parts:

The history of International Communication

International Communication today

The future of International Communication

If you would like to give me your views/input/concerns about any or all of
these sub-topics I can be reached through this list or at work at -

dfierro_at_techpubs -at- lanierwsm -dot- atl -dot- ga -dot- us

Thanks!