Re: Famous tech. communicators in literature?

Subject: Re: Famous tech. communicators in literature?
From: Bill Burns <WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 15:21:01 MDT

Jim Browne wrote:

"I thought we were speaking of fictional tech writers. If you want
real tech writers turned fiction writers, then how about
Thomas Pynchon (author of V., Gravity's Rainbow, etc.)."

Well, Jim, if you can tell us how to get a recent photograph, it might work.
To date, I've heard of only one existing, publicly accessible photograph
of Pynchon (his high-school annual picture).

I still the Bartelby the Scrivener would be sort of fun. Considering
Melville's penchant for description, I'm sure a costume would be relatively
easy.

Bill Burns * "Purgamentum init,
Assm. Technical Writer/Editor * exit purgamentum."
Micron Technology, Inc. * (Garbage in, garbage out.)
Boise, ID *
WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM * Henricus Barbatus