Do you know of any SURVEY courses?

Subject: Do you know of any SURVEY courses?
From: Charles Bottoms <Charles -dot- Bottoms -at- CLE -dot- AB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 16:12:55 -0500

As technical communicators, we sometimes need to create surveys to
determine an acceptable term or how our customers are using our products.

Does anyone know of any good courses on HOW TO CONDUCT SURVEYS?

Please respond directly to me to avoid bothering those who are not interested
in creating surveys.

Thanks

Charles Bottoms
Allen-Bradley