STC DC Chapter January Meeting

Subject: STC DC Chapter January Meeting
From: Charles Fisher <charles -at- DATATEL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 1995 15:30:51 -0500

STC Washington DC Chapter
January 1994 Monthly Meeting
1994/95 Publications and Art Competition Awards Banquet

Where: Main Ballroon, National Press Club, Washington, DC
When: Tuesday, January 17, 1995, 6:30-9:00 p.m.
Speaker: Thomas Koulopoulos, President, Delphi Consulting Group
Topic: The Future of the Document

Join us as we honor the winners of our chapter competition with
dinner and a look at the future of the document from Thomas
Koulopoulos, a leading authority on the subject of workflow
and technologies for business process redesign and shaping the
future of information systems and the organizations that use them.

6:30 p.m. - Registration, display of entries, cash bar
7:00 p.m. - Dinner
8:00 p.m. - Speaker's Presentation
8:30 p.m. - Awards Presentations

Non-members and guests are welcomed to attend.

Dinner Menu: Southwestern Caesar salad with pueblo sun corn,
grilled swordfish with a warm shitake and snow pea salad, and
chocolate spoon bread with sauce anglaise and berries.

Cost: $27.00 with advance reservations (by 1/12/95); $32 at the door.

You must RSVP by 1/12/95 to get the advance rate. Mail your advance
payment to:
Tracey Chiricosta
KBM Group
2092 Gaither Road, Suite 220H
Rockville, MD 20850

For more information or to request a special dietary menu, contact
Tracey Chiricosta at (301) 208-6765. Pleazes be aware that we cannot
accommodate special dietary requests without advance notice.
Charles Fisher
President, STC Washington DC Chapter

charles -at- datatel -dot- com