Re: Video sales

Subject: Re: Video sales
From: "David Blyth @second" <dsb -at- ALSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 1995 14:40:08 PST

Disclaimer:

I live in San Diego, but am NOT a member of SD STC. I haven't
even attend any STC meetings - though I probably should....

Bonni Graham writes:

>I'm very disappointed -- one of the most useful things about this list
>for me has been the information on different tools and publications
>that can help me do my job, and until recently, I thought I was in the
>company of others who believed the same.

Yup. You are - or at least _I_ believe the same.

I have to agree with Bonnie here. What is the difference between:

o posting an `advertisement' for video tapes of a conference

o posting an `advertisement' to attend the actual conference?

IMHO, both posts fall within the purvue of TechWhiral Land, because
both posts tell me how to improve my skills.

Don't I have to pay to obtain either item?

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer
Thomson Software Products
dsb -at- thomsoft -dot- com

My opinions are not necessarily those of my employer (but they should be).

Blodo Poa Maximus