comments -at- frame -dot- com

Subject: comments -at- frame -dot- com
From: Sherri Hall <shall -at- HILCO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 13:06:36 CST

> I've appreciated the discussion of FrameMaker over the last
> several days . . .
> Keep the comments coming here and send'em there as well.

I disagree, strongly. Please talk about Frame issues on the Framers list,
not here. I'm a FrameMaker user myself--that's not the point.
Let's keep the integrity of the techwr-l by sticking to tech. com. issues.
And let's direct tool-specific issues to the list already tackling those
issues. Okay? I strongly believe a list has to stay somewhat focused to
its original intent or it gets weakened as a resource. (That means it's
a lot harder for me to justify the resource to my employer!) Thank you.
--
Sherri Hall * "No passion in the world is equal to the passion
shall -at- hilco -dot- com * to alter someone else's draft." H.G. Wells