Re: complaining directly to Frame

Subject: Re: complaining directly to Frame
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 10:37:43 -0800

Rick Lippincott wrote:

>I've kept just about all of the FrameMaker comments that we've generated
>since the beginning of this thread. I could forward them to Frame's tech
>support, if y'all (ooops, wrong thread) give me your permission.

If folks do give their permission, I think Frame would appreciate it.
If our users felt that way about *our* software company, you'd better
believe we would want to know about their complaints so we could address
them. There's not much that can damage a software company more than having
users complain about the product or company to potential customers!

Faith Weber
EA Systems Inc.
weber -at- easi -dot- com