Using EPS graphics in Interleaf

Subject: Using EPS graphics in Interleaf
From: Nora Merhar <merhar -at- ALENA -dot- SWITCH -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 11:31:03 CST

Hi y'all,

I'm having a problem.

The Background--I work at a telecommunications company which makes automatic
call distributors. Our software runs on OS/2 or Windows, but we create our
documentation for that software on Interleaf, which runs on a Sun workstation
(Unix). I have been doing screen captures on the Windows pc for a particular
piece of documentation, saving the screen captures as bitmap files, and then
using Corel Photo Paint OR Paint Shop Pro to convert them to EPS files, which
show up on screen as grey boxes, but print out OK.

The Problem--I have not been able to get them to print out recently. The printer
goes through all its usual gyrations, but nothing comes out. No error messages
or anything--the printer obviously THINKS they're coming out--but they're not.
Does anyone know what might be wrong? Or, is there a better way for me to get
Windows screen captures into my Unix Interleaf.

Thanks so much!

Nora
merhar -at- alena -dot- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com