New Tech-boy

Subject: New Tech-boy
From: Randy Burleson <randii -at- ALTAIR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 12:53:21 -0500

Howdy, folks. I am moving to Sacramento, CA at the beginning of February and
would like
to pick the brains of several people out there regarding job availability,
salary range,
current height of floodwaters, etc.

I'd appreciate any info pertinent to the Sacramento area. I probably ought not
to disinclude
the Bay area from that, but if I can avoid that particular commute, I will.

Thanks,
Randii
randii -at- altair -dot- com