Re: Technical Presentation Skills

Subject: Re: Technical Presentation Skills
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 00:47:20 -0700

Lori, I delete most stuff, but in this case, I just happened to save the
original request--at least in part because it contains two requests. So
far, all I have responded to--or seen others pick up on was his SECOND
request. You seem to reflect in your current post at least some of what I
saw as the other half of the request.

> It was my impression that the gentleman who asked for innovative
> PRESENTATION techniques was not asking for innovative
> SELF-CONFIDENCE-BUILDING techniques! Although I've thoroughly enjoyed
> the myriad of suggestions offfered, I can't help but wonder if they're
> missing the target.

As you can see in the original that follows, The first request seems to be
asking for creative approaches to presenting technical information. For
me, this is a much harder question to answer.