Kick-off Meeting for SE Florida FUN

Subject: Kick-off Meeting for SE Florida FUN
From: Joan Smith <jsmith -at- ENCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 08:10:30 -0500

I hope the following message is appropriate for the techwr-l...if not,
my apologies!

Joan

Please join us at the kick-off meeting of the
Gold Coast/South Florida FrameMaker User's Network.

* WHAT?

This meeting will kick-off a FUN for South Eastern Florida.

* WHERE?

At Encore Computer Corporation, Building 7, 6901 Sunrise Blvd
in Ft. Lauderdale. The Encore facility is east of University Dr.
and west of I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. If coming from University,
turn left off Sunrise at NW 69th Ave. If coming from I-95 or the
Turnpike, turn right off Sunrise at NW 69th Ave. Building 7 is
immediately on the right; the main entrance faces NW 69th Ave.

Please enter the building through the front entrance and sign in
at the desk. Follow the signs from the lobby to the meeting room.

* WHEN?

Wednesday, January 25. The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m.
Light refreshments will be served at 6:00 p.m.

* What is a Frame User's Network?

A Frame User's Network (FUN) is made up of users of Frame Technology
products. The purpose of the regional networks is to share information
about Frame products, such as FrameMaker, FrameViewer, and
FrameBuilder. The networks are self-supporting; they are not sponsored
directly by Frame Technology. However, Frame Technology does provide
help in starting a network and will send representatives to regional
meetings to present timely information about Frame products.

* AGENDA

6:00 p.m.: Refreshments

6:30 p.m.: Meeting starts

* Overview of the Frame User's Network (FUN)
* Getting the Gold Coast FUN started by
enlisting volunteers for a steering committee
that will:
- determine the group's focus and direction
- solicit sponsors, topics, and presenters for
future meetings
- run the group's meetings

7:00 p.m.: A look at on-line viewing with FrameViewer--
Bret Elliot of Frame Technology

7:30 p.m.: Encore Computer, an overview of who they are and how
they use FrameMaker--
Arlene Sandler of Encore Computer

8:00 p.m.: Wrap up.

* If you plan to attend:

Please RSVP to Joan Smith by January 20th. She can be reached at
(305) 587-2900 x5122 or e-mail jsmith -at- encore -dot- com -dot-