seeking 'net resources in Chicago area

Subject: seeking 'net resources in Chicago area
From: "Sarah T. Harris" <STH -at- ALPHA -dot- SUNQUEST -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 07:56:48 -0700

Oh ye generous techwhirlers:

I am seeking information for a disabled friend
of a friend who lives in a group home in Chicago.
She would like to know how to gain access to the
Internet or other electronic communication services
there. (Here in Arizona we can get free access thru
our university system. Does Illinois provide such access?)

And do you know of other resources for people with
special communication needs in Chicago?

Please respond to my address: sth -at- alpha -dot- sunquest -dot- com

Thank you for your help.

Sarah Harris
tech writer in Tucson AZ