Re: Health Insurance for Contractors

Subject: Re: Health Insurance for Contractors
From: Gwen Gall <ggall -at- CA -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 12:01:28 EST

Hi there:

I know you are interested in U.S. figures, but I just couldn't resist:

Those of us fortunate enough to write in Canada have health coverage paid for
in our taxes. Yes, our taxes are high. No, we don't get bankrupted when illness
strikes our families.

Add this to your summation, if you wish. I can understand if you avoid this
topic, however...

Gwen (ggall -at- ca -dot- oracle -dot- com)