Home Pages

Subject: Home Pages
From: Alexander Friedlander <friedlac -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 1995 19:16:54 -0500

s there anyone out there who may be able to give me some
>information or guidance as to how to start a Home Page on
>the Internet?

>To create the pages, you need to learn HTML (HyperText Markup Language).
>It's a pretty simple tagging language that specifies how the text gets
>formatted when someone reads it.

There is also a mac-based program called "HTML Editor" which makes the work
even easier, as it provides a button-based means of inserting tags.

I am not sure about ftp sites, but the info I have from the README file
accompanying the program is as follows:

HTML Editor version 1 is shareware. Registered users will receive free
electronic updates of version 1. To register, please send $25 and an
Internet email address to

Rick Giles
Box 207, Acadia University
Wolfville, N. S.