job opening in Houston

Subject: job opening in Houston
From: Glen Accardo <glen -at- SOFTINT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 1994 10:42:17 -0600

We placed the following ad in the Christmas edtion of the Houston Chronicle.
In addition to the address and fax number listed below, you can also e-mail
your resume to glen -at- softint -dot- com -dot-

Yes, the ad is rather vague. This is because we would like to fill both
a short-term contract position and a full-time, permanent position. There
may also be some internal position shuffling. Bottom line: if you can
write software documentation, we'd like to hear from you.

At Software Interfaces, we are working on the leading edge of client/server
computing solutions. Our software allows database users to query industry
standard relational databases (Oracle, DB2...) from industry standard graphic
interfaces (Windows, Motif or Character). Last year, Software Interfaces'
revenues grew 100% over the prior year. To sustain this growth, we are
looking for a few good....

Technical Writers:
------------------

You will write documentation for new and existing software products. The
position requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science, communications,
or related field and experience producing software documentation. The
successful candidate will have demonstrable writing and editing skills and
be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience with relational
databases, FrameMaker, and Windows Help desired.

Software Interfaces offers competitive salaries and benefits, and the
opportunities for growth are among the best in the software industry.
Please send resume along with Ref. # to: Software Interfaces, Inc.,
Reference Ad # 122594GA, 1400 Broadfield, Suite 600, Houston, TX 77084.
Or Fax your resume after 5:00p.m. to: (713) 492-0725. No phone calls, please.