STC Web Home Page

Subject: STC Web Home Page
From: Liz Babcock <liz_babcock -at- C28B5 -dot- CHINALAKE -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 16:53:52 -0800

Mail*Link(r) SMTP STC Web Home Page

In May 1994 the STC Board approved a research grant entitled "WAN Hypermedia
Documents on the Internet: An STC WWW Site." Recipient of this grant was Dr.
Dennis Horn of Clarkson University, Potsdam, New York. I don't have an e-mail
address for Dr. Horn, but STC does have a student chapter at Clarkson
(Potsdam Student Chapter, advised by Dr. Stephen Doheny-Farina).

I don't have access to WWW myself, but I have heard from those who do that
STC's WWW home page has some great things in it, including abstracts of
proceedings articles, membership statistics, etc.

Liz Babcock
STC President
liz_babcock -at- c28b5 -dot- chinalake -dot- navy -dot- mil