Fibershere

Subject: Fibershere
From: Cynthia Schwartz <cynthia_schwartz -at- M1MAIL -dot- SBI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 14:17:21 U

Subject: Time: 2:09 PM
OFFICE MEMO Fibershere Date: 12/16/94

Hi- I'm looking for the name of this book. Anyone?

In a previous post, Mike Url wrote:

Have any of you seen or heard of a book by a guy named George Gilder
from MIT? I recently read a chapter from a book by him. I cannot
remember the title exactly, but the topic I read about was "dark fiber"
and the chapter title was "The Coming Fibershere." (If Sue McCullough
reads this, perhaps she will correct me and provide the missing
information.)

Thanks-
Cynthia Schwartz