PORTFOLIO

Subject: PORTFOLIO
From: Gretchen Toth <TOTHGL -at- CNSVAX -dot- UWEC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 14:02:46 -0600

Someone mentioned that there was a thread earlier on the techwrite list
concerning portfolios. I received the archives index, but only the months of
Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec of 1994 were in the index. Does anyone know if this
thread is imbedded somewhere in one of these months? I am assuming it is not in
Nov or Dec because I subscribed before those months...

I would appreciate any response to this to be sent to my personal email
address, as I will be signing off the list for Christmas break.

Thankyou and Merry Christmas!!

%<|:-o ho ho ho

Gretchen L. Toth
Psychology, Technical Writing