Department name?

Subject: Department name?
From: "William J. Hartzer" <William -dot- Hartzer -at- EMC2-TAO -dot- FISC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 15:14:00 EST

Recently, our Technical Publications department was combined with our
Translation department. We are in the process of coming up with a name for
our newly formed department (we are a computer software company).

For those of you who have such departments, what is the name of your
department? I am interested in knowing the name of departments that include
technical writers (even though they might not include translators).

Thanks!

Bill Hartzer, Technical Writer
Fischer International Systems Corporation
(Sunny 75) Naples, Florida USA
P.S. For those of you who won't respond because you're afraid that I might
"flame" you, be assured that I won't. (grin)