TW jobs, San Francisco bay area

Subject: TW jobs, San Francisco bay area
From: kathy barreto <barreto -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 13:46:01 -0800

Hi folks,
If you're interested in a tech writing job in Santa Clara (about
40 miles south of San Francisco), please read on. I'm sending this
out for a former boss, so please contact him directly. I am not
the one who will be hiring or interviewing...

Long-term contract job, good possibility of temp-to-perm.
Writer will work with product managers, engineers, software
developers, and other subject matter experts to produce
Physical Planning Guides, User Guides, Technical Information
Sheets, and other supporting documentation. Subjects include
both hardware and software computer equipment.

Must be competent in the use of Mac and/or PC, and proficient
with MS Word (Frame proficiency would be a plus, but not req'd).
Must have 5 years experience in tech writing, with at least
2 years writing computer hardware and/or software. BA/BS in
Computer Science or Engineering is a major plus.
Quoted rate is $25-$30/hour, depending upon experience.

If interested (in this job or possible others), please contact:

Gary Redding Voice: (408) 982-1900
Menlo Service Corp. Fax: (408) 982-1904
3080 Olcott st., Suite 200A
Santa Clara, CA 95054