Re: Job Futures for Tech Writing

Subject: Re: Job Futures for Tech Writing
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 17:48:03 -0500

Every interview I go into I also emphasize my ability to learn any product,
subject, skill, quickly. I am usually confident that I can, and have even
surprised myself on occasion when I do pick up something that I thought for
sure
would be too difficult.
By the way, I've been in the business 15 years, so I still think everything
comes with experience.
Laurie