Re: Powerful documentation tool (fwd)

Subject: Re: Powerful documentation tool (fwd)
From: Killer of Trees <lemay -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 08:09:10 -0800

> Yes, FrameMaker is great, but it can't fulfill his point 7 -"export RTF
> files which can be run through a Help compiler".

> If only.

Only! Call Frame right this minute. RTF Export filters are available
for both Frame 3 and Frame 4 *for free* (or a nominal shipping cost).
Oh, the catch...I only know of filters for the Mac. But there's no
harm in asking.

I've been using the RTF filters for years now. They work really well.

Laura, frame geek.

lemay -at- netcom -dot- com