Editing Address Please....

Subject: Editing Address Please....
From: "Harris, Russ [MV]" <RHarris -at- PO5 -dot- MV -dot- UNISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 12:54:00 PST

Recently there was a posting to this list that requested information about
editing tests. One of our editors here at work has some information that
may be helpful, but isn't on the internet.

Normally I'd send email to the woman who posted the request and ask for her
street address and give it to the editor, but I've deleted the original
message.
Can that person please send me their land-mail address so I can pass it
along?

Russ Harris / Phone: (714)380-6730 Net^2: 656-6730
/MS Mail: Harris, Russ [MV] AMail: <HARRIS @ MP021>
/ Internet: russ.harris @ mv-oc.unisys.com
/ Altrnt: harris%mp021 @ eccsa.tredydev.unisys.com
/ "I wouldn't dream of speaking for Unisys"