Re: Contract writing (was Job Futures for Tech Writing)

Subject: Re: Contract writing (was Job Futures for Tech Writing)
From: Gwen Gall <ggall -at- CA -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 15:20:42 EST

Bonni offers this tempting tidbit of information:

You do have to know a certain amount
of marketing, and it helps to be familiar with accounting, although I own a
nifty little software package that handles most of that for me and a friend
who helps with my taxes.
***********************

I would write directly to Bonni (Hi Bonni), but I'm sure others would like to
know the software package name too--I imagine I'm fairly representative of
those who prefer character strings to numerical accounting strings (no putdown
of math, here, just arithmetic!), and could use all the help I can get!

Cheers,

Gwen (ggall -at- ca -dot- oracle -dot- com)
Oracle MultiDimension

"Why can't somebody give us a list of things that everybody thinks and
nobody says, and another list of things that everybody says and nobody thinks."

-- Oliver Wendell Holmes