HTML Document Structure

Subject: HTML Document Structure
From: dl_crockford -at- CCMAIL -dot- PNL -dot- GOV
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 1994 13:02:00 -0800

I'm currently working on a manual set that was recently put online,
complete with hyperlinks among and between volumes, chapters, and
sections. The hardcopy version included a brief section (approximately
a paragraph long) to introduce each chapter. Online, this introduction
seems unnecessary or at least misplaced (a single frame, linked only
to the volume TOC). Does anyone have any suggestions on this sort of
structure difference for online documentation? (e.g., perhaps the
intro should be placed on the TOC frame?)

Post to the list or to me directly; thanks in advance!

Dixie
dl_crockford -at- pnl -dot- gov