an explanation & apology

Subject: an explanation & apology
From: Gary Beason <bubba -at- SAGE -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 1994 13:49:54 EST

I just want folks to know that I'm not ignoring your requests for
stopping the messages. I sent all my database inquiries before I
discovered that I was cutting and pasting the wrong address into my
email headers.

So, if my messages are still coming to your mailbox, they are doing so
because of the mail delay, not because I persist to send them to the
group.

Apologies all around (especially to anyone on Compuserv) for my slip
of the mouse.

--gb