relocating to Delaware

Subject: relocating to Delaware
From: Karen Riley <riley -at- CGI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 1994 12:27:12 EST

Looking for folks from Delaware...

Husband's been offerred a job in Newark, Delaware, and I'm
the trailing spouse.

Would like to hear from tech writers in that area. I'm an
independent contractor with experience primarily in software
documentation, and I've also done proposals for engineering
firms as well as reports, abstracts, executive summaries and
some marketing lit.

How's the writing market and life in the area in general?

My E-mail address is riley -at- cgi -dot- com -dot-

Thanks in advance!

Karen Riley
Technical Writer
Pittsburgh, PA