Lotus Notes is...

Subject: Lotus Notes is...
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 1994 04:39:05 PST

a form of electronic communications with a twist. The information (message)
is actually stored in databases and the information can be manipulated as if
it were data. We use it exclusively (we helped develop it) and I believe
that it is the way communications should be. Not only can we communicate as
on the list, but we can use various fonts, font attributes, enclose
attachments in any file format, and paste bitmaps into the message. We can
run a spell check, request a return receipt message, build address books and
mailing groups and search through each database for a context string. If you
want more information, contact me directly.

David Dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com@Internet
This has been one man's opinion, yours may vary with mileage, age, or
disposition.