enough already

Subject: enough already
From: gui -dot- gordon -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 1994 03:05:00 UTC

Please, let's kill this whole "mom" thread. If I were trying to
convice my employer that having access to TECHWR-L is good for my
professional education, I'd be embarassed to let them see Digests of
the last several days.

Sheesh, this list is know for its topic drift and endless prattle,
but this really getting out of hand.

(Yes, I know I'm contributing to more of the same. Send your flames
to dev:\null)