Lotus Notes

Subject: Lotus Notes
From: dorselj1 <dorselj1 -at- TEOMAIL -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 1994 15:30:24 EST

Ok, I've been lurking around in the background for awhile now being very quiet.
I've wanted to respond to different posts countless times, but before I can
someone has given my answer or perspective about a subject and I'm satisfied.

I would like to say that I think there are a lot of brilliant minds on this
list and It's uplifting to read what is written on this list usually.

Anyway, I do have a question that I'm sure a lot of you incredibly smart people
can answer: Can someone explain to me what "Lotus Notes" is, and what does it
have to do with e-mail or the internet?

Linda