List Behavior

Subject: List Behavior
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 1994 13:47:31 -0600

Gang,
I'd like to add a couple of remarks to my statements
from yesterday.

Part 1:
* If it is about technical communication and of general
interest, post it.
* If it is about technical communication and humorous,
post it.

Part 2:
* If it doesn't relate to technical communication,
don't post it.
* If it is a personal message to a single subscriber,
don't post it. Even if mail to that person bounces.
* If you aren't sure, don't post it.
* If it relates to language use but not technical
communication, it probably isn't appropriate.
* If it continues an irrelevant thread in any way
(rebuttal, rebuke, rerun, revision, remark), don't
post it.

Part 3:
* Direct all commentary about this message to my
address, not the list.

Thank you.
Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu
Very Damn Exasperated TECHWR-L Listowner