Msg from Listowner: Topics and Stuff

Subject: Msg from Listowner: Topics and Stuff
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 08:26:00 -0600

Hey there,
Again I ask, can we please keep it topical? Although
Mommmmmmm is probably interesting for many of us who
like language, this isn't the correct forum. I'd
suggest moving the discussion to alt.english.usage or
something similar.

On a similar issue, before you post, consider your
audience. If you are just posting that you agree,
disagree, or "had just the same experience" (in so many
words), please do not post your message to the list.
Those messages should only go directly to the original
sender.

If you have something to add to the discussion, a
clarification, a new point to ponder, or a question to
ask, please DO send to the list address. Those postings
are the reasons we all subscribe to the list.

Standard list info will follow in another message.

Thanks,
Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu