Wherever you go

Subject: Wherever you go
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 09:42:56 EST

On Fri, 18 Nov 1994, Cynthia Schwartz <cynthia_schwartz -at- M1MAIL -dot- SBI -dot- COM> said:

> Can anyone cite the reference for the following quote:

> *Wherever you go, there you are.*

> I've been asked to use as an *outquote* in the introduction
> to a technical roadmap. Don't anyone snicker out there!!!!

I think it's from Pogo. In case you don't remember Pogo, it was an
amazingly witty comic strip active in the 50s and 60s, done by Walt Kelly
(I think -- please correct me nicely if I'm wrong).

Pogo predates any movie Jeff Goldblum could ever have been in, unless he
was a child actor. It doesn't predate Henny Youngman, necessarily.

|| * \ . . / * || * Melissa Hunter-Kilmer (mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com) *
\\____\X/____// * Bureau of National Affairs (NOT the government!) *
/ * /O\ * \ * Washington, DC *