Re: Wherever you go--

Subject: Re: Wherever you go--
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 1994 08:34:00 -0500

Can anyone cite the reference for the following quote:

*Wherever you go, there you are.*

Buckaroo Banzai - Across the Eighth Dimension. I believe the studio was Fox.
Peter Weller starred as Buckaroo, with Jeff Goldblum as one of his sidekicks
(the rock band Hong Kong Cavaliers). Great movie, BTW.

Have fun,
Arlen