Wanted: Fundraising Ideas for a new book!

Subject: Wanted: Fundraising Ideas for a new book!
From: Jason Coleman <jcolem80 -at- URSA -dot- CALVIN -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 1994 03:28:50 GMT

I am currently in the process of writing a book to serve schools,
churches, sports teams, PTA's, and any other interested party.
What I am looking for is fundraising ideas. I would be interested in
receiving testimonials of your groups plans or past fund raisers.
Any details you could provide including committees, budgets, income
reports, or any other information would be extremely helpful!
Possible payment for publication would be considered.
Respond to: Jason Coleman
Bolt Hall 315
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
E-mail: jcolem80 -at- ursa -dot- calvin -dot- edu

Thank you for your time,
Jason Coleman