Style Guides

Subject: Style Guides
From: crain -at- MWSC -dot- EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 11:55:56 -0600

Missouri Western State College has major and minor emphases in Technical
Writing; we are required to adopt (or create) a style guide. At the Region
6 Conference, the President of STC indicated the Society has not endorsed
any one standard. Our school uses MLA for literature and APA for
journalism; I have decided we probably will write our own Style Guide.

Request: Could you please let me know what Style Guides are actually being
used by technical writers?

If one were being written, what would you like to see in it?

Thanks.