Re: Measuring Productivity

Subject: Re: Measuring Productivity
From: "Brian F. Gregg, N04-3A, ext. 2724" <bgregg -at- FOXBORO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 09:20:13 LCL

Ray Bruman writes:

>Seriously, most companies that have won the Baldrige quality awards have
>abandoned their programs.

Ray, can you back this up with some data? I know of a couple of Baldrige
winners that have had some financial problems for reasons other than their
programs, but I believe companies like Federal Express, AT&T, and Cadillac
are still doing well. If you could supply me with objective data, it may
change my mind about the merit of the Baldrige award.

BG

-Quid, mei vexare?-