Andy Rooney

Subject: Andy Rooney
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 1994 21:24:47 -0800

>Did someone say Andy Rooney still types on an Underwood?
>I just read a recent column in which he says that for four years
>he's been using WordPerfect.

A number of years ago I reviewed a book called Fast Action Wordperfect (or
something like that). One of the quotes on the back was from Andy Rooney,
who said it was the first computer book he'd read that didn't appear to have
been translated from Japanese. ...RM

Richard Mateosian Technical Writer in Berkeley CA srm -at- c2 -dot- org