Re: Editing and the Internet

Subject: Re: Editing and the Internet
From: Sonina Velasquez <tscom009 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 1994 17:31:56 -0500

Giselle,

The article sounds interesting. I'll try to find it at the Drexel
University Library, but can you save a struggling grad-student,
project-overloaded worker on deadline, who is panicking about finding a
20lb turkey and preparing all the fixings woman some time by giving her a
summary. What is it about? Can you provide "the editor in the fetal
position" with a one paragraph abstract?

Sonina
tscom009 -at- dunx1 -dot- ocs -dot- drexel -dot- edu