Re: Versionitis

Subject: Re: Versionitis
From: Kat Nagel <KatNagel -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 1994 18:39:03 -0500

Mike Christie wrote:
"This is a terrible disease that afflicts many techwhirlers
and other professionals. There is no known cure, but you
*can* help these insatiable technophiles. Send your
contribution to the the Versionitis Society of America
today. We must fund this vital research so that some day...."

...but he forgot to give the mailing address.

May I suggest sending cash or negotiable securities to:
PO Box 22956, Rochester, NY 14692 <giggle>

I'll forward it. Honest, I will.

@kat katnagel -at- aol -dot- com
A cat at rest will tend to remain at rest---unless acted upon by
some outside force (milk, mouse, tuna, dog, vacuum cleaner).
====from "Cat Physics" by Mendenhall====