Re: Measuring Productivit

Subject: Re: Measuring Productivit
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 05:18:00 UTC

To be honest, I did back up my productivity guestimates now and again by
very carefully counting each page and the level of effort for each page.
That way I could check and see how well I had estimated the work. For the
record, I was pretty close, but the page counts usually were higher than the
guestimate.

My boss was ignorant of my methods, but happy with the result.

Marilynne
m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com