Leaving list (temporarily)

Subject: Leaving list (temporarily)
From: Chuck Martin <techwriter -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 1994 15:27:21 PST

Hi all,
I'm signing off this list temporarily, hit by cutbacks at my company.
I will likely either monitor, or sign back on, through America Online.
Meanwhile, should anyone have the desire, you can send email to me at
techwriter -at- aol -dot- com--and you are especially encouraged to do so if you
know of open positions in or near San Francisco, Windows software
documentation positions expecially.
Ciao for now.
Chuck Martin
techwriter -at- aol -dot- com