Re: your mail

Subject: Re: your mail
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 1994 18:00:35 -0700

This is a topic that would be of interest to a lot of the suscribers to
this list. How could we obtain a copy of the results of your research?

On Wed, 2 Nov 1994, Marthat San wrote:

> I am a senior at Purdue University studying technical writing and
> communications. For a semester project for a technical writing class, I
> am writing a manual for future technical writing majors who are going out
> into the job field. I am also doing this for my own personal benefit as
> I am currently looking for a job in a western state that does not "advertise"
> much in Indiana or on the internet. If you could, please answer the following
> questionairre and reply to my e-mail account. I am interested in people from
> a technical writing (or related) field. Please answer any questions that
> apply to your situation.

* RoMay Sitze rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu *
* Results! Why, man, I have gotten *
* a lot of results. I know several *
* thousand things that won't work. *
* Thomas A. Edison *